Yeah, so, I found it a little unfair that I alone could edit your posts, add tid-bits here and there, and you couldn't do it to each other.
So I now, hereby grant each Member of From The Inferno, the power to control the entire blog.
All is fair in Life and Love.
So, you can now edit each other's blog; not just your own; and also upload a new header and edit the layout if you wish.
I just ask you refrain from Editing the Core Html of the blog, and don't revoke permissions =]
On another note,
You should read Artemis Fowl, a very good series of Books. =]
(with the 6th Book due to be published very soon)
So I now, hereby grant each Member of From The Inferno, the power to control the entire blog.
All is fair in Life and Love.
So, you can now edit each other's blog; not just your own; and also upload a new header and edit the layout if you wish.
I just ask you refrain from Editing the Core Html of the blog, and don't revoke permissions =]
On another note,
You should read Artemis Fowl, a very good series of Books. =]
(with the 6th Book due to be published very soon)
No comments:
Post a Comment