Someone, was complaining that if they shrank the blog away from 1280px the blog moved from the centre.
So, I've played with the coding, and the position is now absolute.
No matter what your screen resoloution or size of your Browser, the blog will stay centred.

I also removed the Blogger bar at the top of the page =]
So, I've played with the coding, and the position is now absolute.
No matter what your screen resoloution or size of your Browser, the blog will stay centred.

I also removed the Blogger bar at the top of the page =]
Edit: "Haa Haa, Fuck you IE."
So, I did the above edit to the CSS coding, and it worked perfectly; if a little crude; in Firefox.
but the moment I loaded IE8 to test the cross browser compatibility, all Hell broke loose.
I was hesitant to edit the core CSS coding manually, so I edited the body code to force the page to centre in the designated area.
But of course, IE and it's hatred for HTML standards rejected this and threw the blog around the page, much to my disapproval.
I didn't want to leave the blog in a state where it rendered perfectly within one Browser and Poorly in another.
So, I've edited the core CSS and it now loads perfectly under Firefox 3 and Internet Explorer 8.
Any issues, be sure to let me know =]
So, I did the above edit to the CSS coding, and it worked perfectly; if a little crude; in Firefox.
but the moment I loaded IE8 to test the cross browser compatibility, all Hell broke loose.
I was hesitant to edit the core CSS coding manually, so I edited the body code to force the page to centre in the designated area.
But of course, IE and it's hatred for HTML standards rejected this and threw the blog around the page, much to my disapproval.
I didn't want to leave the blog in a state where it rendered perfectly within one Browser and Poorly in another.
So, I've edited the core CSS and it now loads perfectly under Firefox 3 and Internet Explorer 8.
Any issues, be sure to let me know =]
No comments:
Post a Comment