Heh, I'm such a trickster ;)
Ooo I see Tess has joined. Anyone who wears dresses will have fun reading her stuff.
Tess Loves Dresses :P (TLD).
Well on a few good notes:
1.Im not dead
2. Drunken Pandas Found :D (Well all excpet one). Most were found in random bars accross wales. A few were found in Kings Cross... (No Comment o.O)
A Bad note:
David Cameron Found his bike, and decided to attempt to squeeze more votes by Saying:
"It's priceless to me. I've done over a thousand miles on it and three sponsored bike rides of 250 miles each"
And on a Slightly Funny note (Hopefully):
Teacher: John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor?
JOHN: You told me to do it without using tables.
-----
Teacher: Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating?
SIMON: No sir, I don't have to. My Mom is a good cook.
No comments:
Post a Comment