Right so here i go, my first review :)
Fireflight - Unbreakable

FireFlight's new album Unbreakable has many meaningful songs.
1. Unbreakable:
The song the album is named after.
It is a beautiful song and i believe the meaning behind it is to stay strong and fighting for what you want. The meaning touches me and it's a powerful song and I can see why they chose it to be the album's name.
2. You gave me a Promise:
This song also has a a deep meaning how ever it's meaning is different to the first , I believe it is about having hope that a promise will be kept, and all about changes. "With ever door slamming shut a new one opens to lead me where you are."
3. Brand New Day:
This happens to be the first song I heard from the album and it touched me, showing that when it all turns hopeless, you can turn over a fresh start " I can you hear you say it's a brand new day, the pain goes away and I'm heading for the door ".
4. The Hunger:
This song is about "hungering" for a person that they act like they don't want, hoping it drawers them near.
"You want him and you need him but you act like he's not there".
5. Stand Up:
"Stand up if your broken stand up if you feel ashamed, you and not alone when you feel this way" I think that explains itself. A deep song explaining you should share your pain of negativity.
6. Forever:
Asking for a bond that will last forever, a truly beautiful song, showing true love of devotion.
A fight for love with long lasting bonds, correct me if I'm mistaken.
7. Go Ahead:
This song has me singing at the top of my voice, it's a meaningful song but gets you dancing.
I don't think i can derive the meaning from it myself, I understand it, but can't put it into word's take my word for it, it's amazing.
8. The Love We Had Before:
A broken love story "Where is the love we had before"
Two people trying to establish common ground, wanting what they once had. This song touches me, it's beautiful.
9. So Help Me God:
Well they are a Christian rock band what did you expect? :)
Asking for god's help with a desperate struggle in life. To help her let go of something, or someone.
Not my favourite but it's still a very good song.
10. Wrapped In Your Arms:
I saved what I believe is the best for last ! :) - Is also this Blog's current soundtrack
My favourite song as it has a deeper meaning for me than the rest, with it's gentle flow, It's a relaxing song and the lyrics touch me so deeply " you cradle me gently wrapped in your arms I'm home."
Not only is it my favourite but I share this song with someone who mean's the most to me in the world. :)
Over all the album is Beautiful and has many deep meanings, not only that but can still be a rather dancy up beat tune.
I recommend this album to anyone it's Amazing.
Get Fireflight - Unbreakable: iTunes - Amazon
And Checkout their MySpace
No comments:
Post a Comment