BANG!
Im Teammate number Three :D (Secretly Number 1 though).
And it seems that Dave and Kate have something to write about!
WTF am I going to write about?
What is a Ginger God from the Sun, with an army of Laser Shooting Unicorns and Drunken Pandas, going to write about?
Hmmm... Tough Question.
I see that Dave has the Movies reviews covered...
Kate has her Art up...
Do I have a hidden talent for something that I could talk about?
Im Teammate number Three :D (Secretly Number 1 though).
And it seems that Dave and Kate have something to write about!
WTF am I going to write about?
What is a Ginger God from the Sun, with an army of Laser Shooting Unicorns and Drunken Pandas, going to write about?
Hmmm... Tough Question.
I see that Dave has the Movies reviews covered...
Kate has her Art up...
Do I have a hidden talent for something that I could talk about?
No comments:
Post a Comment