Oh yes, i mean it.
I am the FARMER PIRATE!
Because you see, the chickens love me.
I was at a farm for collage, and we had to collect eggs, while our teacher was talking to the class, I heard flapping then out of nowhere , there was a friggen Chicken on my shoulder, blaitently because i was the coolest mofo there :)
My new friend had to be removed from my shoulder because we had to go =[ Oh how i miss my Chicken friend. She was awesome! haha.
So next plan is, the next farm trip i shall gather more of the chicken love, possibly abit of cow and Pig love too ;)
They are drawn to my incredible awesome . As cat's and spiders are drawn to Dave =P( who's gay with my cat) * cough cough*.
Might write another odd blog later, have a drawing Idea or 2, lets see how they pan out :)
I am the FARMER PIRATE!
Because you see, the chickens love me.
I was at a farm for collage, and we had to collect eggs, while our teacher was talking to the class, I heard flapping then out of nowhere , there was a friggen Chicken on my shoulder, blaitently because i was the coolest mofo there :)
My new friend had to be removed from my shoulder because we had to go =[ Oh how i miss my Chicken friend. She was awesome! haha.
So next plan is, the next farm trip i shall gather more of the chicken love, possibly abit of cow and Pig love too ;)
They are drawn to my incredible awesome . As cat's and spiders are drawn to Dave =P( who's gay with my cat) * cough cough*.
Might write another odd blog later, have a drawing Idea or 2, lets see how they pan out :)
No comments:
Post a Comment