Mardi Gras was disapointing today it looked like a rubish rip off of " Big Weekend" with a gay twist. It was alot smaller and you had to have ID and be 18+ to get in.
Instead had a great day getting drunk :D and thankoo to everyone i spent the day with, you made it amazing.^_^
My mother just informed me Lindsay Lohan was gay with a woman named Samantha Ronson, now as long as they're happy together the tabloids should leave them to be happy,... didn't know my mother was that informed with celebrity life. It was a shock i have to say.
I hate people who are against their child being Bisexual or Gay, they're still your child and you should love them just as you would with any other, they're still human and desurve to be treated as one. I feal the same for all differences such as skin colour and religion.
I heard 2 boys want to hit a boy that was a transvestite, because he felt the need to express himself for a gay pride festival, I'm sorry but get a life. Let people wear what they want ¬.¬
* rant is over*
but seriously :) thank you for today
it was great.
I will do a better blog tommorow... or rather in a few hours today haha :P
Instead had a great day getting drunk :D and thankoo to everyone i spent the day with, you made it amazing.^_^
My mother just informed me Lindsay Lohan was gay with a woman named Samantha Ronson, now as long as they're happy together the tabloids should leave them to be happy,... didn't know my mother was that informed with celebrity life. It was a shock i have to say.
I hate people who are against their child being Bisexual or Gay, they're still your child and you should love them just as you would with any other, they're still human and desurve to be treated as one. I feal the same for all differences such as skin colour and religion.
I heard 2 boys want to hit a boy that was a transvestite, because he felt the need to express himself for a gay pride festival, I'm sorry but get a life. Let people wear what they want ¬.¬
* rant is over*
but seriously :) thank you for today
it was great.
I will do a better blog tommorow... or rather in a few hours today haha :P
No comments:
Post a Comment