Sup Homies!
Hello Fellows.
Well, I've been rather busy lately. I've just gone back into College! And I believe I'm getting in with the crowd (I hope). Its a Nice atmosphere, but its really Small! Theres like 10 floors, and the corridors are smaller then Cathays!
Anyways, I've been reading FTI (From The Inferno) but not typing anything up. As you can see.
Ive been Tinkering with a Few Ideas...
Prehaps a FTI Podcast/Radio Station? I don't know if anyone has got a Mic, but I would love to give it a shot :).
We could do requests and whatever.
I think it would be fun :).
We could put it on our Player (Or as a Seperate one, thats Dave Biz though).
This is quite a boring Blog I guess....
I'll make it up to you next time ;)
Wednesday, 10 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment