My first Blog shall be-eth about how weird we are :)
Because I can't do amazingly organized blog like my fantastically cool team mate!
And more to be introduced who are also made of awesome :)
Right so there was a magical land of Randomness where we sit in a circle of friends where the Sheep-Gulls stalk us as they know there are Yum-Yum's near!
(Everyone force-feeds me Yum-Yums , because they are Evil Moo's .)
The liquid in the rivers are not normal,what ever flavour you decide on it will be healthy, if it is alcoholic it will affect you only with Happy Drunkenness :) Never downers and dose not upset Mr. Liver.
Oh noes! The sheep-gulls steal the Yum-Yums!
And my Pirateness, as I am a pirate because I ARRRRR !
Because I can't do amazingly organized blog like my fantastically cool team mate!
And more to be introduced who are also made of awesome :)
Right so there was a magical land of Randomness where we sit in a circle of friends where the Sheep-Gulls stalk us as they know there are Yum-Yum's near!
(Everyone force-feeds me Yum-Yums , because they are Evil Moo's .)
The liquid in the rivers are not normal,what ever flavour you decide on it will be healthy, if it is alcoholic it will affect you only with Happy Drunkenness :) Never downers and dose not upset Mr. Liver.
Oh noes! The sheep-gulls steal the Yum-Yums!
And my Pirateness, as I am a pirate because I ARRRRR !
No comments:
Post a Comment