So, here we go.
I may be pulling up a song that's almost as old as my brother, by an artist whom has taken a bad term in the eyes of the press
(to say the least)
But, while browsing YouTube, I found if you reversed the song 'Baby One More Time' by Britney Spears (November 1998), a rather -how to put it- disturbing subliminal message is heard.
'Sleep With Me, I'm Not Too Young!' is the message subliminally encoded into the track.
Now Bear in mind, that Britney Spears was 17 at time this song was released, but, the target area for the song (the type of person the song was aimed for) was the under 15 female population.
The subliminal message, aimed for under 15 year old girls, saying 'Sleep with me, I'm not too young, is rather disturbing...
Britney Spears - Sleep with me, I'm not to Young
I may be pulling up a song that's almost as old as my brother, by an artist whom has taken a bad term in the eyes of the press
(to say the least)
But, while browsing YouTube, I found if you reversed the song 'Baby One More Time' by Britney Spears (November 1998), a rather -how to put it- disturbing subliminal message is heard.
'Sleep With Me, I'm Not Too Young!' is the message subliminally encoded into the track.
Now Bear in mind, that Britney Spears was 17 at time this song was released, but, the target area for the song (the type of person the song was aimed for) was the under 15 female population.
The subliminal message, aimed for under 15 year old girls, saying 'Sleep with me, I'm not too young, is rather disturbing...
Britney Spears - Sleep with me, I'm not to Young
No comments:
Post a Comment