Now, the title of this blog is to do with the fact that Miss Kittie Kate decided she was going to use Savlon (Antiseptic spot cream) as tooth paste on her tooth brush.
So, There I was, getting ready to go to the Big Weekend (which was shite in the end) with Tess fully ready (playing with my iPod on the laptop) and I was reaching to get my spray from the bathroom and I noticed Kate had just put a load of Savlon on to her Toothbrush and was about to go about brushing her Teeth.
Had it not been for me going to get my Lynx; which ironically wasn't even in the bathroom; Kate would have had a shock and a half, for I can assure you, Savlon tastes like shit.
(But it's good for mouth alsers)
So, There I was, getting ready to go to the Big Weekend (which was shite in the end) with Tess fully ready (playing with my iPod on the laptop) and I was reaching to get my spray from the bathroom and I noticed Kate had just put a load of Savlon on to her Toothbrush and was about to go about brushing her Teeth.
Had it not been for me going to get my Lynx; which ironically wasn't even in the bathroom; Kate would have had a shock and a half, for I can assure you, Savlon tastes like shit.
(But it's good for mouth alsers)
No comments:
Post a Comment