Yeah, so there I was, as per usual, browsing my many social networking and music websites, listening to what ever takes my fancy when I come across the new Last.FM iTunes recomendation podcast on their new website. So, each user gets a personalised podcast of 100% free music downloads from Last.fm that are to their taste based upon their listening habits. Naturally, I was very interested, so I added the podcast to my iTunes (there's also a RSS podcast for non-iTunes users) and I thought, I'd listen to them on my iPod as I do with my video podcasts.
So, half way through my recomended tracks, I wasn't that impressed. Yeah, okay, the songs were good, but not epic. Until I met Edenbridge. The song in the podcast is the second track in their newest album, MyEarthDream and is STUNNING!
You just have to listen, and guess what. It's the first song in the Blog Playlist ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment