Well, ever since I made a silly joke about us getting merchandise like t-shirts,
Dave and I actually put it to serious thought to actually make them.
Dave and I actually put it to serious thought to actually make them.
All we need now is:
1. a Design
2. blank t-shirts
3. a way of printing the design on the t-shirts that isnt to costly.
So want to do your part?
I may make a design or two, but feel free to make your own designs and we can have a little competition and the winner can have the very first made t-shirt =]
and the other designs may be made into T-Shirts as well =]
I may make a design or two, but feel free to make your own designs and we can have a little competition and the winner can have the very first made t-shirt =]
and the other designs may be made into T-Shirts as well =]
Use the below template to post your designs on top of:
No comments:
Post a Comment